Mustang, Charger, or Camaro?

If you had to pick between the three based on quality, style and price what would you pick and why?

Please give real answers not short ones for points or “because it’s not a girl car” etc.

How about getting an affordable economy car?

As mentioned, the Charger is a 4-door car. The Challenger is the two-door. 

I've owned four Challengers (current is a '19 Hellcat Redeye), and I've been happy with them. However, I'm 6'4" and a pretty big guy, so Camaros and Mustangs are OUT for me. They are not made for larger people. Challengers win handily on interior space (they're built from a larger chassis and the rear seats are actually usable). 

This is a classis "Coke or Pepsi" question, and there is no wrong answer. All three are about the same in reliability rankings, and aesthetically it's a relative issue... that is, what's ugly to one may be beautiful to others. 

I had a Camaro SS for about an hour as a rental car (I returned it quickly), and found they were VERY hard to see out of. I've driven many Mustangs (have friends with them), and although they're easier on the eyes as far as visibility is concerned, they just were not comfy to me at all. 

Drive all three. You'll know which one gives you the bigger smile after that. 

I think you should compare a "Challenger." the Charger is a four door sedan. I prefer the Challenger. it has clean lines. Appears to have the most interior space and has some trunk space. the Chevy has too many lines going in all directions. The top of the cabin is small in proportion to the body. The back seat of the Mustang is absolutely useless. I want dual silver racing stripes on a bright red paint job.