Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events Β· 1 month ago

If you were given complete control of Immigration in your country, what would you do?

Best Answer

Stop it altogether as we have enough immigrants scrounging off the tax payers.

I think I'd reopen Ellis Island or similar entry ports in order to screen immigrants for diseases that are now getting into our nation.

Only allow in immigrants who can prove they will do something that will be beneficial to the country....unfortunately that is not the case at the moment as most immigrants are given free entry and then sit back and depend on others to give them a free living.

Make sure people trying to do it, did it by the rules.

What's your knowledge seeking question about a current event? Your post violates the rules.

Make sure that immigrants are all employed with meaningful labours.Otherwise there's no need for immigrants.

But, it won't happen because immigrants help to fill the labour pool which in-turn keeps wages down and borrowing high, which turns people into loan and interest slaves.

That keeps the finance sector and the Tories happy. So in-spit of all their promises, there will be no curb on immigration becasue it's an integrated part of the Tories money making policies.Like housing in the UK, immigration is a commodity.

Trying to restrict Middle Eastern Muslim immigrants is difficult because Saudi Arabia under-rights the UK economy and without them we would go broke.So the Muslims are here to stay.

• Saudi Arabia does not hold the cards, as you suggest. In the near enough future, the Saudis will be back to being poor and shagging goats as the world becomes less reliant on their oil through alt energy, etc. The US has already moved towards self-sufficiency. They're not the only game in town.

I would start deporting the ones here unless they were highly skilled. I would stop immigration from Islamic and African countries and only let in white Christians as Islam and Christianity does not mix

thats a rather naughty question to ask.. all i say is that id stand no nonsense and those who deserved to get deported would be

I accept hard working Poles Albanians, Lithuanians, etc...but stop all middle eastern people those who are shy of work and breed children for benefits

• I would end all immigration from the third world, toughen up nationality laws and incentivise repatriation for those already here and their offspring. I would allow Europeans as well as those from the Anglosphere/New World. I'm not going to sugar-coat this, if all immigrants were Australians, Kiwis, Germans and Norwegians, I wouldn't care.

Somalis, Pakistanis and Nigerians don't belong here. They are not just racially alien but they're from incompatible and inferior cultures. They will NEVER "integrate".

I'm not convinced by the economic arguments for immigration from the developing world, but it doesn't matter. No amount of GDP growth is worth the Islamic terrorism, the rape gangs, the stabbings and acid attacks, the constant whinging and "identity politics" from the likes of David Lammy who blame their people's inability to get ahead and violent criminality on white people or the dispossession and replacement of our people in our own homeland.

• was an English "race", there is a genetically distinct European race and within that there are genetically unique ethnic groups.

You really have no idea what you're talking about at all. I've heard all your bullshit before, refuted it countless times.

Get rid of 95% and only keep the professionals.

• Salty dog
      1 month agoReport

No, keep the aristocracy and ****-the rest.Wait a minute, that means that nothing will change.