Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Yikes, 68 percent of Americans now support Trump's Impeachment inquiry.  Why the dramatic shift?

I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD THAT MANY IDIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY.  NOW I KNOW WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN SUCH A MUCH

TOO MANY IDIOTS VOTING

just teump? are you mad at him?

A new group of known democraps was polled.

• Lolly

Because of all of the crimes being exposed. He commits them in plain sight now.

there is no dramatic shift. don't know if you made this up or was actually sucked in by someone who told you this !

• ~StarChild~4 months agoReport

When you do a good job at work often nobody mentions it...mess up once and you will hear it.  Same reason you get a long of complains in the reviews section of an item online. 

Only the truly ignorant think that the so-called polls reflect public opinion. Polls are used to SHAPE public opinion, they do NOT reflect it. You have obviously been misled as to the purpose of the News. Here's a hint.

It's NOT to "inform you". Trust me. They don't at ALL CARE if you're informed.

• Anonymouse5 months agoReport

"It's NOT to "inform you". Trust me. They don't at ALL CARE if you're informed. "
      Obvious statement is obvious

No clue what that means but probably not until

• Joseph

The polls are always wrong when it concerns Trump. 100 percent wrong. Easy to look it up. Look it up I dare you.

While a majority of Americans do favor an impeachment inquiry in other polls I find none with that big a percentage.

when the people enable corruption at the highest office, the country becomes an empty vessel and its people disposed like used tissues