Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

My MLB team may be about to win the World Series. How do I handle the anxiety of the suspense?

I am on the verge of a panic attack.

Update:

Washington Nationals may or may not win, I am fretting it. Looks like they are going to the World Series, just 1 more wins. But then what?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I love baseball but dude .... it's baseball .... it's a kid's game. Keep it in perspective. It's not "your" team unless you own the team. "Fan" is short for fanatic but control yourself.

• 1 month ago

I know what you mean. To avoid a heart attack I have sometimes turned off the tv, do anything else. Then when it is over I can enjoy the replay.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

BET BIG on your team if you are SURE they will win World Series. Nothing like a pile of cash at the end of October (from winning bet) to get ready for Christmas

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hey I can relate. Back in 2004 the Red Sox hadn't won a World Series in 86 years. Then they go down to the Yankees 3 games to nothing in the American League Championship Series. Then they won nail biters in games 4,5 and 6, before thumping the Yankee in Game 7. So not only did we break the curse, the Yankee will be forever remembered as being the biggest choke artists in baseball history!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Calm down. No team has actually made the Series yet.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You take sports way too seriously

• 1 month ago

It's 2 more wins, it a best of 7.

You should not invest so much emotion into it, the chances of Washington winning the WC are low, beating Cardinals is not even close to the same thing as beating the Astros or the Yanks.

Can Washington win vs Astros or Yank, sure they can but can they win 4 out of 7, I don't think so.

• 1 month ago

Finally WASHINGTON has something to cheer about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.