Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

are there wasps that vote liberal party?

I am talking about white anglosaxons protestants, some rep. said me yes. If I was an american I voted fro trump

• Stan
    Best Answer

The majority of registered Democrats are WASPs. I know you'd like to think that were all lazy blacks driving our welfare Cadillacs or illegal aliens but the truth is were mostly just a bunch of white people who want to see everyone treated fairly.

Thats all. Just ordinary white folk like you and I that don't fear or hate people just because theyre different.

• David

No.  As Socialists, their voters are more like fleas, ticks, bedbugs, mosquitoes and other disease-carrying bloodsuckers.

• RICK

In the US that would be the majority of Democrats

• martin

There are liberal WASPS although one political commentator called them "as scarce as hens' teeth."

• david

Sure. Why not? Better than voting Republican.

I'm told that there are no longer any Anglo-Saxons. So, I don't know how else to answer that. It's a bygone era of people, I suppose.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

They can identify whatever they want. The legal question is can they force other people to call them that. I usually because it's so frikking hilarious seeing some guy in a dress and heels thinking people don't notice.

• Mike W

That makes sense, the wasps tend to be loners, and the bees are the conservative ones.

Yes plenty. They are also most of congress.

Try Google translate next time.

• August West
      1 month agoReport

OK. There are plenty of WASPs that vote for the Democrats. In fact some of the presidential candidates fit that description.