Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If your significant other texts, calls and sees ex-(s) without you, and never includes you or introduces you, would you be okay with that?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If i have a boyfriend and he decides it's a good idea to focus on exes all the time, I would feel that he's either not that interested in me, or is still emotionally attached to an ex or more than one.

I don't see any problem with communicating with an ex once in a while, because often, people remain friends with an ex. But to me, when a guy is busy texting, calling and seeing exes (and probably other girls too), then he's not that into a relationship with just me.

Would i be ok with that? Well, I'd have to be ok with it, because it would be happening. And i'd have to make a decision about whether he's worth my time or not. I'd say probably not

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wouldn't be because there's always a chance things could happen between them. A partner and their exs have history, so it's easy for people to forget about what ended their relationship and just focus on the good times including the good sexual times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.