Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If your significant other texts, calls and sees ex-(s) without you, and never includes you or introduces you, would you be okay with that?

If i have a boyfriend and he decides it's a good idea to focus on exes all the time, I would feel that he's either not that interested in me, or is still emotionally attached to an ex or more than one.

I don't see any problem with communicating with an ex once in a while, because often, people remain friends with an ex. But to me, when a guy is busy texting, calling and seeing exes (and probably other girls too), then he's not that into a relationship with just me.

Would i be ok with that? Well, I'd have to be ok with it, because it would be happening. And i'd have to make a decision about whether he's worth my time or not. I'd say probably not

• Rick

I wouldn't be because there's always a chance things could happen between them. A partner and their exs have history, so it's easy for people to forget about what ended their relationship and just focus on the good times including the good sexual times.