My girlfriend and I love having sex with each other. Almost like we're addicted. Is this normal?

No, it`s extremely illegal, the government will arrest you if they find out who you are, Anonymous.

Extremely normal. I love having sex with my girlfriend. She even loves to have sex with me.

Yes it is very normal.

Yes this is how it goes for a while in relationships.

yes as soon as that stage is over get the fcuk out the best part is over its down hill from here, if u can stay witha a woman for teh early part then go to anotehr woman and repeat then you should

Source(s): u need to do certain things to achieve this and have certain qualities its not easy for some or many or most
  • Jerry

Oh goodness yes, I remember when my husband and I (that is, the man who would become my husband) first became intimate. We could barely keep our hands off each other long enough to eat.

• Dave

It's called lust. Totally normal.

yeah its pretty normal specially at earlier stages of the relationship nothing wrong there.