So this isn't just in Democratic cities, this is in Republican cities as well isn't it??

A fire at an abandoned apartment building Saturday morning was likely caused by homeless people trying to escape the cold, a fire official said.

Update:

Report from Oklahoma City

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Extreme wealth attracts homelessness. Democrats don't somehow create homelessness, they just create the wealth that brings them looking for handouts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Which of America's many strongly GOP major cities do you have in mind?

Oh, that's right. There aren't any. Not a one.

• 2 months ago

LOL poor and stupid always vote democrat

• 2 months ago

There are homeless people everywhere, and they are there mostly because they make bad life-choices. Not all, but most, I'd say, I was one of them. But you didn't say which city? Did you think that wasn't important? Which Republican city spreads disease because of it? Can you name one?  The Democratic Party held power in Los Angeles since 2001. Clean environment my asss.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • SlSTERFlSTER2 months agoReport

OKC apparently? i just googled it real quick

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you make it sound like poverty is worse in blue states? All the brokeass white trash welfare states are red.

• 2 months ago

Of course it is. The argument that Democratic cities are terrible is just them cherry-picking information and thinking correlation is equal to causation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.