Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Had anyone called you through ther landline and got angry by banging their phone loud enough for you to hear?

If so, how did you feel after that?

My sister in law made me answer a phone call when a female bank representative was looking for her because she has not made any credit card payments that time. I was a kid and don't know how to handle these conversations. I was told to tell the female bank rep that she's not available at home but when the rep was suspicious, she got angry at me, yelled at me to pay them, and hanged up by banging the phone so loud. The next day, the same woman or another rep went to our house.

She was looking for my sister in law and a few minutes later, finally received payments when my sister in law complied. I never liked how my sister in law used me that time. She had bad characteristics which led to her splitting from my brother so now our family is happy without her.

Best Answer

Nobody has ever done that to me.

NO BUT IVE BEEN KNOWN TO PICK UP UNKNOWN #S AND TELL THEM TO GET LOST OR I CAN IGNORE THEM AND LET IT GO TO MACHINE..

• Aaron

No. Never experienced that.