Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 1 month ago

I have problems finishing projects. I always start one or multiple n never finish. How can I help push and motivate myself to follow thru? ?

I am a self taught artist. Trying to promote and create art constantly. Attempting to build a fan base and audience on social platforms. 

• LP7

Lot's of ideas and not enough patience.Reduce to a couple of ideas and focus on one or two projects planned to completion and be consistently disciplined to the end.Make sure your working space is devoid of too many distractions.

I understand the feeling. For me it's the small things like even compliments from friends or family, sincere or not. And trying new things every time you draw helps keep you excited to learn.

• equal

you need guidance in what you want to achieve you are losing interest in your projects , fix a goal look at other art you don't have to copy but it helps you, what do you like that always keeps interest

You might want to consider getting yourself a job in creating the outline for commercial arts and the draft if you start projects well but don't have the motivation to finish it you might want to use that as an asset instead of trying to modify your behavior modify your goal in life.

there's plenty of jobs that need people that can begin project and draw up a draft and a rough outline and then let another artist finish the job. Think about what I just told you and see if it does it make more sense to you then trying to change who you are.