Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

Is going barefoot outside on grass healthy?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

is going BAREFOOT outside healthy ?

only if HOOFED or have paw pads

try to avoid the fire ants

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, provided you know that no drug addicts use the area for injecting.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely, do it all the time. Fresh green grass under your feet is a wonderful feeling.

• 1 month ago

no go barefoot in the sand

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's relative to the amount of dog feces in the grass.

• 1 month ago

if you live in a pastoral type hood,,small medium town.a lot of greenery a crick down a pace,dirt roads,grass that is not chemical treated.good for the doggies,and general health,,toughens them up.young bean poles who play in the mud run on grass,grow more additional immune cells.that eat up parasites bacterial cooties better than the kid who gets warshed **** and span clean for every smudge from the dirt he gets in big cities

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We went barefoot all summer long in my neighborhood. We walked on the grass, in the street, and along the creek bed. When it was really hot and the tar on the road bubbled, we liked to stick our toe in the bubbles and pop them. That tar was REALLY hard to get off though, and Mom had a fit if we came in the house with tar on our feet. We stepped on a few bees, maybe one a summer. We got poison ivy down at the creek, and we slathered creek mud on our feet. We would wash our feet off with the hose before we went in the house. I used to walk up to the shopping center without my shoes, but my friends mother made her wear shoes. But we never got any parasites from being barefoot.

• ABC1 month agoReport

海兰展公共关系咨询有限公司成立于2007年,专业从事展览营销策划、展示概念设计、空间设计、展览建造,提供展览展示咨询等服务。 
      上海兰展在过去的10年中已为客户在全球16+个国家、35+个展览城市提供了展台设计和搭建的服务,全球有展览会的地方,就会有兰展展览的客户。 
      上海兰展的经营特色是:致力于了解客户及其所在的行业,在展览会的前期,期间和后期为客户提供提升公司社会价值和品牌价值的咨询和支持,深化企业形象,让展台成为企业品牌的传播者! 
      上海兰展致力于把展览事业发展到全球每一个城市,为客户的需求时刻待命,为全球参展商搭建一座贸易的桥梁,努力实现展通天下! 

• B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My neighbors avoid their grass when they are barefoot as it is also used for doggie #1 & #2.

• 1 month ago

Not unhealthy unless the grass is loaded with chemicals and pesticides.

• ABC1 month agoReport

海兰展公共关系咨询有限公司成立于2007年,专业从事展览营销策划、展示概念设计、空间设计、展览建造,提供展览展示咨询等服务。 
      上海兰展在过去的10年中已为客户在全球16+个国家、35+个展览城市提供了展台设计和搭建的服务,全球有展览会的地方,就会有兰展展览的客户。 
      上海兰展的经营特色是:致力于了解客户及其所在的行业,在展览会的前期,期间和后期为客户提供提升公司社会价值和品牌价值的咨询和支持,深化企业形象,让展台成为企业品牌的传播者! 
      上海兰展致力于把展览事业发展到全球每一个城市,为客户的需求时刻待命,为全球参展商搭建一座贸易的桥梁,努力实现展通天下! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a good way of getting a parasitic infection from animal faeces.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.