Karl asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 4 weeks ago

Do you cry when some lion or giraffe or some other animal gets shot, YET you support the slaughter of babies in the womb? If so, explain?

• D g

You can raise all the unwanted kids when you get to 100 you can cry to someone who cares

I don't cry but I am shocked when any wild animal gets shot.

Oh, how touching! And I suppose your concern for the unborn extends to children whom Trump rips from the arms of their mothers and locks up in cages with insufficient food and sanitation? And you worry about Trump's attempts to end the SNAP program that feeds hungry children? Well, of course you do because you're such a highly moral Christian fundie. Isn't that right?

• Bulldog redux
      4 weeks agoReport

@Karl: Oh! OK. Then I guess it's really OK for the government to abuse children of parents who are fleeing violent gangs in their home country and seeking asylum in the US. I didn't know that before I read your comment. But now I understand. Where do I sign up as a member of your church?

• geezer

Are you going to ask a question about any other subject ?

.. and using the expression ''the slaughter of babies in the womb'' tells me that it's unlikely that you'll listen to a sensible discussion about the subject of abortion anyway

• Karl4 weeks agoReport

Look up the definition of the word "slaughter". Abortion fits it perfectly

Humans aren't endangered as a species. Lions and giraffes are.

• Karl4 weeks agoReport

Neither are endangered. Your answer tells me all I need to know about you

I do not cry but I am outraged when people shoot threatened and endangered species in the wild. I do not care if they shoot feral pigs in the USA or Hawaii because it is an invasive species.

Human fetuses are developing embryos. They are not humans until they have been born. Women have the right to terminate their pregnancies in most of the world. Only in societies in which women have little or no rights do that make it illegal to terminate pregnancies. In some of these countries, even if the woman's life is endangered, abortion is still not allowed. That is barbaric. The victims of rape or incest are not allowed to have abortions. That is equally barbaric.

• Thorn

It bothers me, and I eat a vegan diet.

I don't support the slaughter of babies in the womb

Fetuses aren't babies.

I don't support abortion but I understand if a woman's right is taken away there will be a lot of horrendous abortions and babies left in dumpsters.

• Karl4 weeks agoReport

A fetus IS a baby. What else can it be?

When there is a huge population, the lives of that species is considered 'cheap'

If there were billions of lions, and only a handful of people, things would be considerably different.

Actually if it were anything it'd be the other way around

cause babies are stupid