Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

do you believe in the existence of God?

Yes I do beleive.

Absolutely not....There are no Gods to be here..... Just plenty of very bomb shattered displaced homeless people instead..

I reject the god claim based on a complete lack of proof and evidence. I reject the claim of ANY god. Not one single person in human history has EVER provided proof and evidence of ANY god. That is just a fact. The various 'holy books' scattered about the planet are nothing more than books written by men to pass along ancient, out dated, make believe, wishful thinking and woo-woo. Nothing more. It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true. If you can't show it, then you most certainly don't know it.

yes GOD IS MY FAVORITE PERSON TO TELL EVERTHING TO

YES, I feel him inide me everyday

• Denise1 month agoReport

Yes he exist, just like the wind, you cant see thee wind. But you can fewl the affecta of the wind. God is a spirit The effects of how he is thruogh hie Creation at Genesis

No. I understand the concept is impossible. There is nothing complex that exists that did not have simpler beginnings. You can break all complexity down until you reach the basic building block of existence, which is energy itself. I call this the natural order of complexity, where simpler blocks/forces combine over time to form a higher degree of complexity. There will be no known examples of any actual existence violating this necessary natural order. All existence also has to have a limitation. The notion of a finished product (God) that has no limitations since our "imaginations" allow for this, is literally impossible due to these two contradictions to what we know about existence. Humans can imagine all sorts of impossible concept that we can understand the intention. Perfection is a good example, we know what is meant in a generalized sense, but we have no examples of perfection because we also understand why the concept is impossible. Everything points toward the concept being totally made up and the reason that theists will never have a satisfying argument for rational, reasonable people.

• SBR32277
      1 month agoReport

Newton, Kepler, Boyle, Darwin and yourself will never be able to dispute the natural order and limitations that are necessary and that God magically bypasses. It boils down to if you are interested in making sense of reality or continue making poor excuses/arguments to support an impossible concept.

I can't make a person believe that God exists unless he or she wants something better than what humans can produce, and unless he can see an intelligent, purposeful Creator in his works.

Aside from my personal awareness of his existence and my relationship with him, this is why I believe in God:

It starts with the acknowledgment that the universe cannot make itself. All we see (until we see the result of the activity in human brains), is obeying rules. It takes intelligence for the universe to come into being.

This intelligence must be greater than ours, because the more we study our existence, the more we learn and the more complex it is. Things aren't as simple as we once thought.

However, it is simple reasoning that with the complex universe such as we have, someone with a brain and a purpose in making it is responsible for its having come into existence.

This is what most well-educated people conclude when they come to believe in God. Former atheists who came to accept the existence of God, such as Anthony Flew and C.S. Lewis, can meticulously, deliberately take you through the step by step process from lack of faith to faith. But for me, Romans 1:19-20 and Hebrews 3:4 along with the beauty and complexity of nature is pretty sufficient.

I believe in the one Creator God because I exist. He created me, and because of this realization, I am never alone.

• Roberta B
      1 month agoReport

Hebrew Scriptures https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1001070204
      Christian Scriptures https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1001060075
      Jesus quoted it https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008567
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008567?q=The+divine+name&p=par#h=11

Please give me a definition of god so that I can make a determination

• Adam
      1 month agoReport

No, it doesn't have other possible causes. Some intelligent entity must have put the money under the pillow. We call that entity the "Tooth Fairy".

Since there can't be nothing there must be everything

• Broton
      1 month agoReport

Everything? So Daleks and Wookies and Unicorns

No. There is no evidence that supports the existence of any god.

The Bible is not evidence for any of the gods in it. It is simply the claim.