If Level 7 like me can no longer change catagories/subjects, (continued..)?

Then why do i sometimes find a question iv'e just answered has changed it's topic section, for instance from politics to history?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

"why do i sometimes find a question iv'e just answered has changed it's topic section, for instance from politics to history" - since the OP can move their question, and since it's common for questions to land in an inappropriate subcategory when submitted, it would not be strange for an OP to relocate their question to a better subcategory (even during the time others were posting answers to it).

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

While Level 7 Users cant Change the Category's anymore the Person who Posted the Question can still Change the Category of there Own Question so if the Category was changed it was Likely Changed by the Person who Asked the Question

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because the person who asked the question can move it.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because people are still allowed to change the category of their own question if they see it has been put in the wrong category.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe there is a staff person doing it. No member can change it.

• 4 weeks ago

The server computers can change where your question is or post it in 2 different subcategories.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Level 8 can still change categories/subjects.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You aren't supposed to tell these idiots about the secret level 8 society here.

• 4 weeks ago

You think the only people moving questions around were level 7 users? There are likely also automatic systems set in place as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.