I need your opinion?

Ok so yesterday my mom thought it was ok for a 3 year old to download a online multiplayer game it's called Roblox and they even made him am account and I'm like how do you find that ok for a 3 year old to play on a game where there could possibly be pedophiles 

Best Answer

that is a very bad decision--roblox is not well moderated-many kids have been ripped off and there are definitely shady characters on it.  I know one story where a kid was talking to someone on it they thought was a friend--something tipped them off and they left the game immediately...shady..

That's sad. Some parents just dont even know whats out there. Someone should warn them. Some parents dont even care though because thet have this mindset that nothings ever going to happen to my baby. Or my kids know better. Yeah that's what my mom thought as well.