Can anyone recommend a reputable company to replace a water heater in Fort Worth -Texas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Try your phone book for local plumbers. I am in Alaska and can't rightly see where you is at.

• 1 month ago

your local handyman can do this. a standard 40 gallon electric model is under $400 at the usual store

• 1 month ago

Lowe's

Home Depot

Probably several dozen plumbers

I believe Angie's List and Home Advisor exist for the sole purpose of helping you find contractors.

• elhigh
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless you're physically unable to do it, I don't recommend hiring a pro. It's too easy to do yourself.

The connections can be done with hand tools. Turn off the water supplies at the valves. Turn off the power at the breaker, take the power connections loose - take notes of what went where - attach a hose at the drain and empty the existing heater into the tub. Take notes of which water connection went where and undo them. Muscle the existing heater out, muscle the new one in, attach the water supplies and let it fill. Check for leaks. If you find any, get those sorted before attaching the power.

Reconnect power and wait an hour. Now you can take a self-congratulatory shower.

Seriously. It's easy to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, if the water heater is located in Fort Worth as you say, I would choose one of the companies there to do the work . Since most of us here live hundreds or thousands of miles away, we can't shop for you - you may have to do that yourself.

• 1 month ago

Lowes is good for water heater replacements. They sell the heaters as well as have companies they contract with to install them.

• 1 month ago

I'll try and I'm sure u don't have anything about it the whole

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.