Men what choice would you make if...?

if there were two women that were equally attractive, one is a millionaire and the other one has a normal, average job. would you be more attracted to the millionaire? and what is your reason?

Best Answer

I would prefer that woman who has a normal job. Millionaire women are arrogant as fvuck.

No, the Millionare rich girls are usually annoying and self-entitled. So i'd go with average.

It would depend on how much one of them care as much about me as I care about them. I would rather be with the one that cares about me as much as I care about them. Money doesn't buy happiness .

I will choice both them,If they pass my B0ner test. The problem is 100% both of them will never choose me , because HYPERGAMY.

We'd have to get to KNOW both.

I don’t know I don’t care

How attractive they are is an extremely minor consideration, if one at all. You have not give enough info for anyone to make an intelligent decision.

You say both women are "equally attractive" and then ask, based on income, which would be more "attractive".  Doesn't that mean they are NOT equally attractive?  That also implies that "attractive" means different things to different people.  There is no way I could decide without getting to know both.

Wrtyuuhfdfhhjhjngfdvnmjhfvjjjgfxcvb

• Bill

Depends on other variables. It is however very unlikely I would pick the millionaire.

• Zirp

the one that doesn't smoke

although chances are that the millionnaire doesn't understand my lifestyle