Men what choice would you make if...?

if there were two women that were equally attractive, one is a millionaire and the other one has a normal, average job. would you be more attracted to the millionaire? and what is your reason?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I would prefer that woman who has a normal job. Millionaire women are arrogant as fvuck.

• 1 month ago

No, the Millionare rich girls are usually annoying and self-entitled. So i'd go with average.

• 1 month ago

It would depend on how much one of them care as much about me as I care about them. I would rather be with the one that cares about me as much as I care about them. Money doesn't buy happiness .

• 1 month ago

I will choice both them,If they pass my B0ner test. The problem is 100% both of them will never choose me , because HYPERGAMY.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We'd have to get to KNOW both.

• 1 month ago

I don’t know I don’t care

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How attractive they are is an extremely minor consideration, if one at all. You have not give enough info for anyone to make an intelligent decision.

• 1 month ago

You say both women are "equally attractive" and then ask, based on income, which would be more "attractive".  Doesn't that mean they are NOT equally attractive?  That also implies that "attractive" means different things to different people.  There is no way I could decide without getting to know both.

• 1 month ago

Wrtyuuhfdfhhjhjngfdvnmjhfvjjjgfxcvb

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on other variables. It is however very unlikely I would pick the millionaire.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the one that doesn't smoke

although chances are that the millionnaire doesn't understand my lifestyle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.