Is it bad to have big breast? (22 yo, eating disorders)?

I'm asking because I do want to correct my distorted body image. I used to be anorexic years ago (metric body measurements approx. 79-53-78 the lowest weight... 166/36). Now I'm fighting with compulsive eating. I have big weight now and like 34DD bust (US size). I mean, I see it as another sign of obesity. I see memes and opinions on the internet about small boobs perks, and how do I understand if they are true? Should I kick these thoughts away from my head or is it the sad true?

My hustle dance teacher (male, 28) used to say that it's a definite perk, my ex boyfriend loved to motorboat me ) but seriously, is is worth having ugly fat sacks when I'll be 60? 😾I never lose my hope to be thin and beauty again. 🦋

Thank you guys for any opinions, I need support now.

• Marla

I think you should keep in mind that you have a body dysmorphic disorder issue and keep things in perspective. A 34 DD bust may or may not be large (it depends on your height and frame). Breasts can be large without it being a sign of obesity, what really has been found to be an issue is to have truncal obesity (having a lot of fat in the mid-section). Just for reference, my breasts are 38K, and I am not obese, my body mass index is normal according to my doctor.

There are guys who love big breasts such as yours right now. I'd say there are more guys who love it that way than love them small and perky.

Like with most things, there are always pros and cons. There is probably the ideal size breast that looks good in clothing and is appealing to others. Small breasted women often want larger breast and some large breasted women want smaller breast. Ideally you should be content with whatever mother nature gives you.

• Cogito

34DD isn't huge.  You need psychiatric help.

• susan

Eating disorders are a matter of life and death. I beg you to get professional help instead of trusting your safety and mental health to the trolls of Yahoo Answers.

• Alla2 months agoReport

Thank you. Well, now my food troubles are not so severe.