Has Southgate blown it as an England manager?

He was waffling on in an interview about how he's let England players celebrate if they qualified by beating Czexh republic - well he needn't have bothered thinking about that unimportant point, because they suddenly played badly and lost.

What a schoolboy error - maybe he will lift them to thrash Bulgaria

oh well, they only need a top 2 finish - we can beat Kosovo - can't we?

Best Answer

I'm not a fan myself, when their struggling he panics and does nothing like in Czech game, either he can't think in his feet or he needs to grow some balls 

In the World Cup England fans hate crimed a London Ambulance and Ikea sore and would have been investiaged if it had been anti Paki crimes

who cares. its only a game

• 1

We're spoilt these days. I can remember the 70s when he didn't even qualify, then the period when generally did so only by the skin of our teeth. These days it's so easy we dont even celebrate and now we're pssed off that we can't finish off with THREE dead matches. In any case, come next June nobody will care how care what happened in the qual group just as if you get a first in uni nobody cares how many gcses you passed.

That Poland side that knocked us in 1973 was their greatest ever team. We've not lost to them since.

• Dayton 10538
      4 weeks agoReport

The first one I saw was 1980 when fans rioted and the England goalie got tear gassed by cops - I seem to recall