Did a changing room wall achieve what the Australian selectors couldn't?

Favorite Answer

Dear Sir or Madman

I inform you that Mr Marsh has hired me as his lawyer to protect him from haters and agitators like yourself.

Mitch was very upset and angry when he read this, he had a guy trace your address and he wanted to send some guys over to give you a "massage" but I managed to talk him out of it.

You do not know what this guy is capable of when he's angry.

I once saw him bite off a guys junk in a bar fight, then he froze it solid in liquid nitrogen and stabbed the guy in the eye with it.

Only yesterday I watched him eat an entire live duck for breakfast, including the beak, feathers and feet.

Get the picture? This guy really knows how to hold a grudge.

A civil suit of $US50 million has been lodged against you for persecution and victimisation against my highly respected client as well as loss of reputation and future earnings.

So please make a 10% downpayment by close of business Friday.

I would not want to have to send a bounty hunter out after you.

Have a pleasant day.

• Surrounded By Sea

Dear Sir. Be advised that the changing room wall has been nominated for an Order of Australia Award and is expected to feature in the next Australia Day Honours list. Due its anticipated status as a National Treasure, please be advised that we shall be lodging a counterclaim on the wall's behalf.

• Rohan

Nah.Got 7 wkts in the last match.He's gonna be back