Is Paris Leslie a good name for a boy?

Really random question but I have a new cousin and that’s his name. I know it’s not my kid or anything and it doesn’t matter, but I just wanted to know what you guys think. I personally don’t care for it but maybe that’s just me.

Best Answer

I like Paris but Leslie doesn’t flow with it at all

That is a girls name. Parents should be arrested for child abuse

Well it is different and it does go together well.

Yeah. In Greek mythology, Paris was the young and beautiful prince of Troy whose love affair with Helen caused the Trojan war. And Leslie is a unisex name anyways, so it shouldn't matter

It can be a boy's name but it's ambiguous.

Paris sounds more like a girls name and Leslie is always the nerdy kid in movies.

• Silver

I don't think I would have chosen TWO unisex names, but I think middle names are stupid, no one in my family even has any except for like a couple cousins because of one aunt. Anyway, I don't mind Paris. For boys, it probably has a Greek orientation, while for girls, probably French.

There's a famous Greek Shipping heir named Paris Latsis. So, it's a name. I know a guy named Leslie, he goes by Les. Not anything you can do about it, so don't sweat it.

• Jill

I don't mind Paris for a boy but I imagine he'll get teased over it because some ignorant person will think it's only a girl's name and make Paris Hilton jokes or something. My grandfather was named Leslie (called Les) and it's also my nephew's middle name but I don't really like it.

Not at all. Totally male inappropriate.