I got a wisdom tooth taken out, will I not be as wise now?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • RR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I'm afraid not. I had all four taken out and look what happened to me...

• 1 month ago

IQ points originate in the brain, not your teeth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I lost half of my wisdom in 2011. I'm half-joking. I did have two wisdom teeth taken out when I was 26 years old (I might have still been 25; it was around my 26th birthday; my birthday is June 24th). That doesn't mean you are not as smart. The idea of losing your wisdom is a joke, but a humorous way to put it.

• anand
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Without the wise one, you would be otherwise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Hi jess . I have no wisdom teeth ,and I cant remember having any ,I ain't the Root

• Sparky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Even though they are called wisdom teeth due to your age when they usually appear, I felt like I had lost something more than just my teeth when I had all 4 of mine removed. Perhaps they really do possess some magical wisdom.

• Jess C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I still have three... They took my top 2 molars instead of my wisdom teeth, and I think the other bottom one isn't ready to come out yet. I guess I still have some of my wisdom.

• 1 month ago

No,you are wiser now cuz there are smart phones and smart TVs,but not smart teeth.I mean,it didn't pull itself,or anything.har

• a dog. Basically barking and panting. If I had a girlfriend, I would constantly be trying to get her attention and cuddle with her.

• 1 month ago

But now, you will soon be on the Cusp of gaining NEW knowledge. ...as now you have more room to store it.

• Jess C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I thought knowledge was stored in my brain, not in my mouth?

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The wisdom comes from getting the tooth extracted

• Jess C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't feel anymore wise, it just feels hurty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The fact that you asked this question should also answer this question...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.