How do I know what to do with my life?

I'm an 18 year old college student who really doesn't have an interest in anything college has to offer. My dream is to do something in music, but i can't sing, play an instrument, and my music career hasn't exactly taken off or anything. I'm really not quite sure what to do with my life, any advice?

Your purpose in life might be much greater than your own personal happiness. You didn't make yourself, so you can't tell yourself why you were made. The greatest philosphers of all time were only guessing as to their purpose and the meaning of life.

The saddest thing that can ever happen to a person is to go to their grave never knowing why they were here. To find out what your purpose is, you have to go to your Maker and ask. Do so humbly and sincerely and you are guaranteed to get your answer.

You might be able to do a program in music management. That's for the people who manage the careers of musicians, singers, etc. or who manage orchestra. You don't HAVE to know what you want to do now. Any 4 year degree will give you a basis that you can build on later. Most universities don't require you to declare a major until your third year.

Check and see if your institution has a course relative to music appreciation.