What advice would you give to someone who is new to software development?
I am taking a class in college where we have to interview someone from the profession that we are working towards. I am a computer science major, and unfortunately, I don't know any software developers, data scientists, etc. So I was hoping I could get some answers here. My questions are.
1. How long have you been in this line of work?
2. Would you do it again knowing what you know now?
3. What would you do differently?
4. Is it what you thought it would be?
5. What would you suggest to me as someone entering the field at your point in the process?
Be the first to answer this question.