Why do people like to excuse CM Punk's sloppiness on the cyst?

Punk's matches were sloppy long before this cyst that for some reason CM Punk didn't have brains enough to get a second opinion on. WWE shows aren't 24/7, Punk had a lot of time to get it checked out outside of WWE doctors. Not to mention CM Punk was crying and whining about retiring after one main event at Wrestlemania long before this 'nearly could've killed him' cyst that he once again didn't have brains enough to get a second opinion on. Top riding Punk's dck girls, he was decent but he wasn't that damn good.

Stop*

I don’t need to read all that, punk was in bad health, had several injuries, he had a very long career and was wrestling long before even going to wwe, he wasn’t going to keep wrestling and kill himself in the ring like edge was willing to do.

• He had an injured elbow and the cyst, however for some reason Punk never got a second opinion on the cyst because he's a pillock.

He never was a good athlete. There are several instances where his moves look sloppy. He was still able to put on good matches. To say the cyst is responsible for his sloppiness is completely wrong. 

It was rather stupid for him to wait so long to see another doctor. If I was in that much pain, I would’ve went to another doctor once I realized the WWE doctor wasn’t much help. Doctors misdiagnose people all the time. That’s why it’s important to get a second opinion. Punk had to learn the hard way. 

Cena was way better. He had staying power