HELP! asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What is, hypothetically, the painless and most rapid way to commit suicide ?

• Aa
    Best Answer

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent around 30 years in prison, he stayed strong and he was finally released and managed to become president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he decided to stay alive.I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years but was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time, I felt hopeless and miserable, now I am very happy I decided to stay alive..

Old age in your sleep, but soon that may go as well

With Crispr and the immortality gene, reversed ageing

In one mouse, wait 50 and see what gives, ok?

• ?

Hypothetically, packing yourself into a hypervelocity, aerodynamically designed dead drop released from low earth orbit and dropping yourself into the dead centre of an erupting volcano. Using a large, heavy object shaped like a pole, its possible to achieve supersonic terminal velocities when dropped from orbit, meaning you'd hit the lava at hundreds of miles an hour, and be vaporised before your nerves even had a chance to transmit pain signals to your brain.

Bullet to the head is instant and painless when done right.