Do Democrat’s realiE how dumb they sound when They only use examples of only shady distrustful “Republicans” to be secret homosexuals?

We Repubs don’t want them either!!!! We excommunicate them from the party

Aside from the fact that you're obviously ignorant, I hope you are at least not stupid and are able to be educated. However, I fear that your mind resembles concrete: all mixed up and permanently set. All that aside, what I find even worse is your prejudice concerning homosexuality. You, and people like you, are responsible for thousands of deaths over centuries. I hope you don't consider yourself a Christian. Your lack of understanding of Christ's dictates condemns you to a life of hypocrisy, intolerance, and self-righteous ignorance.

I agree , trump is a distrustful republican and a closet homosexual .

larry k . sorry , trump is flaming and HIV +

• Larry K.
      4 weeks agoReport

Come on!! How can a rational human being call him a closet homosexual when he's molested so many women? He is deplorable, ignorant, childish, megalomaniacal, and stupid, but he's obviously not homosexual.

Speaking of dumb, it's Democrats, not Democrat's. Is simply plural, not possessive. Learn basic grammar, illiterate motion.

• You are so typical of the fanatical Trump supporter. Highly uneducated, bigoted, ignorant of facts, dismissive of facts, Christian "on demand" and willfully stupid. I think that just about sums it up. I have never seem such a group of folks like you proud to be so uninformed. SMH

• Larry K.
      4 weeks agoReport

Um.....pretty good, Gary, but no one's willfully stupid. They're born that way. Unfortunately, many people are willfully ignorant.

Why doesn’t it surprise me that a Trump supporter can’t even write a simple proper sentence and is going on about secret homosexuals? Get an education and make sure your children receive one that doesn’t leave them as stupid as you are.

• Impeach&Remove
      4 weeks agoReport

I know the difference and hardly need a lecture from you about it. GFY

U need 2 speek Murican, m8.

I was a lifelong republican voter until 2016, because I could not fathom how they could allow that malignant narcissist criminal liar take over my party. I feared what was to come. It is worse.

I have already told you not to use an apostrophe + s to make a regular noun plural. Are you too dumb to understand that?

• Maureen4 weeks agoReport

I can’t help what my phone changes, dumby