Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should I cut of all ties to this person? ?

I'm in my 20s and don't  have many friends since I woke all the time, but for 5 years I have spoken to this person on and off. I only think of him as a friend but I don't  want to be an annoying person. I wrote him on ig where we only communicate.We live VERY far apart, never met, more then likely never will. Please give me the cold hard truth so I won't try and bother him anymore.

I wrote him this on ig:"I remember when we used to talk everyday. It was fun for me, I know that we never met in person but you became important to me. I don't know if you remember what I went through, I don't know if you even care but it meant so much to me. I was so alone and stressed, I felt like I wasn't in control of my life.Here's a photo of what he wrote me back.

Yes. You should. He is treating you as if you don't actually exist and to be frank, that seems strange. Move on dude. There are plenty of fish in the sea.