Mike

I need to upload a RECEIPT to earn points for a purchase. How to CREATE a file from the paper receipt so I get credit for the offer ?

You take a picture of your receipt transfer it to your PC via email, cloud storage, USB, etc and then upload the image of the receipt to the website you're using. Without more details, like what phone you have, I can't give you more specific instructions.

However, emailing yourself the picture will be the easiest and fastest way to transfer the picture.

Alternatively, if you have a scanner, simply scan the image onto your PC and upload the scanned receipt.

Take a picture of it with your phone.

• Mike
      1 month agoReport

OK but how do I get the PHONE FILE PHOTO onto the laptop computer hard drive so I can upload to the web site ?

The easiest way would be to take a picture of it or scan the receipt to your computer.

Then upload that file to get your points.