Currently 8 months pregnant and I just found grey spots on my tooth?

This is my second pregnancy and I literally just noticed this the other day I tried to take the best picture I could if this has happened before to anyone what caused it and what helped get rid of it you may have to zoom in.

What did your doctor and dentist say? I'm sure you aren't relying on random strangers with no verifiable credentials looking at a single picture.

• Barbara1 month agoReport

I'm going tomorrow I just noticed yesterday so yes I was wanting to know if anyone had been through this before since it's the weekend and my doc and dentist dont work til tomorrow.

I didn't get my first cavity until I was pregnant with my first child. I was actually told that pregnancy can make your teeth weaker & it's true.

Pregnant mothers therefore have lower levels of calcium in their system, which can make for weaker bones and teeth. Some women are less sensitive to hormonal changes and will not experience worsening teeth and gum conditions.

• Barbara1 month agoReport

This just started I'm praying it doesn't get worst this is a total nightmare

I havent taken anything I know at about 4 months pregnant I took something for a yeast infection but that was it.

• Jill

Any chance you have been taking the antibiotic Tetracycline?

Gray teeth stains can be caused by the use of tetracycline antibiotics in children under the age of 8 or pregnant mothers. Tetracycline is an antibiotic medication designed to fight bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, respiratory tract infections, gonorrhea, acne, rosacea, and others. The resulting discoloration can affect an entire tooth, or can form horizontal stain bands—almost like stripes—that can range from light to very dark.

• Barbara1 month agoReport