Toast asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Have you ever been to a point where the only thing keeping you alive is your fear of death and the fact that it is unknown?

What I meant was have you ever been at a point where the only reason you weren't dead already was because of your fear of death.

I am only breathing because I cannot kill myself. And I have tried and some people havent tried because they are chickens. But for not succeeding I feel i am pathetic.

yes, and i think everyone does at some point

• LAN

No. I am also not such a needy moron that I post questions about a fake death wish to get for attention.

Even though you hide your posting history we can tell by looking at it that you are a troll. In spite of posting for 4 years you at still at level one. You only post answers (that probably don't even usually answer the questions) to build enough points to keep spamming the same pity party bullsh!t questions over and over. Grow up and stop begging for attention.