Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Is life worth living if you have a personality disorder?

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

If you are out of order, then plan on being back in order. It's your free choice to think as you wish.

Pray and ask God for better answers in life. You have a guardian heavenly spirit sent from Heaven to help you think more perfectly and kindly , truthfully.

Ask God for help, study and think on the words of Christ at His Sermon on the Mount, read the Scriptures for wisdom. Bad habits are from bad thinking.

• 4 weeks ago

yes. you can make very interesting art :)( i make interesting art) . i think if its managed it is just as fulfilling/worthwhile as anyone else

• 1 month ago

I am a female with schizoid personality disorder and I would say yes life is worth living. Stop giving a **** about what those around you think and realise that everything is temporary. Whatever you are feeling right now will pass. You'll always have good days and bad days. Nobody matters so live your life for you not them 

• 1 month ago

TAKES YOUR MEDS and all should be fine go to your meetings,, you need to stay in contact with your health care workers

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Meds are notoriously Ineffective for personality disorders...and people who have NPD, etc., don’t usually go to psychiatrists or psychotherapists anyway because they think they’re perfectly normal. In addition, it’s not that uncommon for psychiatrists themselves to have personality disorders.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just ask a psychiatrist. Many of them have personality disorders and seem to be doing quite well.

• 1 month ago

Of course, silly!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I have four of them.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. Most people with them don't even know they have them. Their inter-personal lives suffer and they suffer, but some don't know any better. They are hard core narcissists for example, through and through, leaving a trail of bodies behind them ruined, but there they go, marching on with their fabulous life...

• LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This is a troll that constantly spams this crap over and over for pity. She blocked me for pointing this out. And proves me right by constantly spamming this over and over

• 1 month ago

As someone with multiple personality disorder of which both personalities have their respective mental disorders, I must say that it makes life if anything even more interesting. Although my other self disagrees.

• I think they're referring to personality disorders as in schizoidal, schizotypal, paranoid, borderline, histrionic, anti-social, avoidant etc 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.