Why do democrats want to sacrifice the lives of US troops to defend Syria's borders, but leave US borders wide open?

Update:

Hamel- So you want America to police Syrian prisons? That makes no sense.

Update 2:

Poboy- Your liberal friend Hamel disagrees with you. So which lib is lying?..........You, or him?

Update 3:

Silver- You claim no troops have died in Syria then go on to explain that about 20 have died in Syria........Who is the stupid moron?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

They are not "WIDE" open, If YOUR idiot President would have publicly discoursed the immigration issue the right way, some agreements could have been reached. But as it is, YOUR MOUTH can't articulate much to the American people, he does just fine with his low informed base, but the rest of the American people he fails miserably.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I do not. I want US citizens to live free because this is the Land of the Free, and the hell with Syria. We should defend our own land and stop sacrificing US troops to "defend" vague, pointless, irrelevant foreign "borders" or "stuff" that cannot even be defined and I would not even care about at all if you could define it because it is not America and nothing to do with US. I don't give a rat's behind about Syria or the Kurds or the Turks or Iran, Iraq, or Israel. They can all wipe each other out for all I care. The Muslims are playing us, getting us to bleed to death over these pointless games they play, and there is no outcome that would do Americans a damn bit of good in any event.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I do not. I am as Liberal as they come as far as domestic affairs, but I would depopulate Syria and its region given the chance. I am very Imperialist Roman about who should get the luxuries and liberality and who should have death meted out to them. We are bleeding money and blood, sacrificing young men, in that region. We have no sound reason to have Syrians, Pakistanis, Iraqis, Iranians, et Cetera running around at all. Harvest them for organs or terminate with extreme prejudice. Make me God-Emperour and I will replace the demographics in the Middle East with German youth gangs and re- colonise with better bloodstock. No crueller than the Jihadi Hadjis wanting to wipe YOU out, and better reasoned.

• 1 month ago

Because they are stupid?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

To protect U.S. lives. Immigration saves lives. Many millions of Americans are alive today because they ate food produced by illegal aliens instead of starving to death. Sending troops to Syria won't cost as many lives as closing the U.S. border could cost.

• Silver
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Oh my god, you stupid morons, there are no US troops dying in Syria. I'm sick of explaining this to stupid Trumptards. About maybe 20 American soldiers have died in Syria. They are more likely to die now waiting to get shot by a white teenager at home. No one has time to teach the stupid any more. Enjoy watching Trump get dragged out of the White House. The next president, be it Pence or a democrat, will NOT be building your stupid wall.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, we were preventing the Kurds from being attacked by dictator Erdogan . The Kurds, btw, have lost 11,000 fighting ISIS. American casualties in Syria had been extremely low. ( we had a about 10,000 troops there)

Meanwhile, while Trump is obeying Putin, a couple thousand ISIS fighter have escaped their unguarded prisons.

That would seem like a problem.

No again - The Kurds were guarding the prisons and they left as the Turks invaded.

• 1 month ago

Not only that, they want our Soldiers to ally with a radical Islamic terror organization. Things that make you go hmmmm.

• 1 month ago

Democrats do not want open borders, stop lying.

• 1 month ago

They don't, but OK.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.