Is it okay to consume 56 tablespoons of decaf coffee a day?

I can t drink normal coffee. It gives me palpitations. But even drinking this amount of decaf coffee in a day doesn t give me palpitations. I have to put 14 tablespoons of decaf coffee per 1.5 cups for it to taste like regular coffee. I can do this up to four times a day. I was wondering if using just one tablespoon of coffee per serving has less of the chemicals and nutrients since it s so weak or if it s the same. Like I don t know if I m harming my body by using this many tablespoons of decaf coffee

So you're putting 10 tablespoons of decaf coffee in each cup? Why don't you just drink normal amounts of ordinary coffee?

• Janet

Stop drinking coffee.

• denise

I think you are putting far too many / much coffee per 1.5 cups!!

The whole point of decaff coffee is to reduce the caffeine intake. This cant be good for you at all, health wise and for your wallet, If you tell this to your doctor, he will be most concerned about you!

i would ask your doctor cause even decaf has caffeine in it