can i consider my dishwasher job while i was a student in France as a skilled job for canadian skilled worker job?

can i consider my dishwasher job while i was a student in France as a skilled job for canadian skilled worker job

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Unless your the best dishwasher in the entire world I think not.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

you need another job than a dishwasher.. i had a job as a dish washer and that was misrable and stressful..was getting treated like crap.. i hope you win the lottery and become a millionare and never get job for the rest of your life....im drunk

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. But you'd plug that into the click through when you visit the CIC website to see if you have enough points to be considered a skilled worker. Canada makes it pretty easy to know if you've got any shot at immigration.

• 1 month ago

Yes you can consider that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

lol no.. why would you want to put that on your resume?

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you seriously asking that? How is that a skill? Every adult on earth can wash dishes.

• 1 month ago

Not at all. Not even close.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont see why not

• 1 month ago

Absolutely no chance of that. That's unskilled labor which requires no education, experience, expertise. Only professional occupations, usually requiring advanced or professional degrees plus several years of experience, listed on Canada's shortage list are eligible.

• Lisa A
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How is ESL a SKILL in Canada? The entire country speaks English. It is required.

• 1 month ago

No. What did you learn in France while you were a student?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.