Accounting Calculation (Urgent) ?
Cell Image Corp. reported a deferred tax liability of $162,000 in 20X5, caused by equipment with a UCC of $1,560,000 and net book value of $2,100,000. The tax rate was 30%. In 20X6, accounting earnings were $470,000, depreciation expense was $210,000, and CCA was $320,000. The tax rate is 40%.
1. Calculate tax payable.
2. Calculate the tax basis of the equipment. (Enter your answers in thousands.)
3. Calculate the accounting basis of the equipment. (Enter your answers in thousands.)
4. Calculate the amount of the deferred income tax adjustment. (Enter your answers in thousands. Round your answer to 1 decimal places.)
5. Calculate the amount of the adjustment in requirement 4 that was caused by the (a) change in the tax rate and (b) new temporary difference. (Amounts to be deducted should be indicated with a minus sign.)
6. Calculate tax expense for 20X6.
- Anonymous1 month ago
No thanks, I already passed my college accounting courses...by myself.
- Don GLv 71 month ago
What does UCC and CCA mean?