I'm a 5'0 teen girl that's interested in the US Air Force. Would I stand a chance? What do I do?

I'm 5 feet tall and barely over 100 lbs. I have asthma and anxiety (both are steadily getting better), and parents that don't approve of my interest in joining the Air Force when I graduate. Do I stand a chance and what should I do?

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!

Study narcissism

If you could pass a physical, then you should be ok. As for your folks, well, it is your life to live. I enjoyed my time in the Air Force!. 2W051

Source(s): USAF 93-97
  • Albert

With the health problems you posted, that's I believe a end to the attempt to try. One hopes that your recruiter is going to know the true answer to this. Keep in mind that military service in the USA has been a voluntary thing for years now. Many will try, but only the few may make it. That's just how it goes. Thank you for trying, but if such holds true to form. You got such to strike against you.

two show stoppers:  asthma and anxiety will both sideline you.  now if you  'forgot' to report either....that is on you.  but they will listen to your lungs and it is pretty hard to hide asthma

• Daniel

Unless you can pass the Air Force's pulmonary function test, the asthma is disqualifying.

The anxiety is also disqualifying and having a history of it will probably permanently bar you.  

just don't tell them about your asthma. don't listen to the haters.

• Ninefinger
      1 month agoReport

@Michaela, don't bother. This is the troll under a new account.

i would just apply for it and see and then you'll know, im 4ft5 myself

No chance of enlisting whatsoever.

• Mrsjvb

The asthma is a PDQ and there are no waivers. You cannot serve at all so will need to choose another path