Adam asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Was Joker a so-so movie? I didn't think it was bad, but I mean come on. Quite a few yawns, no?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

It was the first story explaining the Bluke, give the writers some credit, have you any understanding how much weed these people smoked to finish that story?

• Adam4 weeks agoReport

Or should I say....JOINT taken?! hahahahaha.........awkward silence.

• 1 month ago

Friend I truly felt sorry for the joker in the movie.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a character developing movie. They can be some of the greatest movies in the world and typical are slow paced.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was story-building...the beginning was slow going, but not everything in life is supposed to be fast-pace. You weren't supposed to get a sense of excitement from his life, you were supposed to feel as the character did... he was in a soul-sucking environment -- it was not designed to make the audience "feel good" it was designed to help us understand what the character was going through. The movie really picked up when he came into his persona, we almost got a sense of release, even when he got his sense of release.

However that all being said... consider that this is the Joker's narrative and he's an unreliable narrator and master manipulator - and his stories are designed to make him look like the victim, not the antagonist...etc...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WHAT!!!? I LOVE THAT MOVIE 😍

• 1 month ago

The movie was good tbh. The movie has more meaning to it than just a JOKER story.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.