Nini
Nini asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 1 month ago

True or False: You can tell the way a person lives by looking in their car?

Best Answer

True to a large extent.

• Dimple

I don't really know.

I share my car with my parents. I clean my car regularly.

When my mother uses my car... there are papers everywhere.

When my dad uses my car.. there are paper napkins and grease stains everywhere..

Our house is not very organized in the areas that my mom and dad heavily use.

They are not complete hoarders.. but they do keep more than they need to.. and at times, it frustrates me to see the mess.

My room looks like it came out of a magazine. My mom's areas look patchy. If i try to organize anything for her, she gets upset. IF i leave the mess.. then she gets extremely angry.. I realized I cannot keep my mother happy when it comes to organization.

Damned if you help her damned if you don't.

My Dad... likes things clean.. but he doesn't wear his glasses and you can see streaks everywhere he has "touched up".

he also uses LOTS of soap.. but it seems pretty useless. LOL.

True.

You CAN. It's not always accurate.

False, I always had a dirty car covered with dog hair and a clean house.

• patty

my brother in law always had rubbish in his car and he never did house work at home.

Usually yes........ But my FRIENDS car is TRASHED and her HOME is IMMACULATE .............. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

False, some cars are not worth cleaning because it's a POS on it's final owner, once done will go straight to the junkyard .