Which franchise have they b@stardized more.....Batman or the Terminator?

Best Answer

Terminator, the Batman has a history, sorry, even though he is fictional, the history of the Batman is iconic, it goes back to far, the stories run too deep, some even feel real and can be real to a certain extent, he was a detective, his gadits? No, his ingenuity, yes.

As for Sarah, John, Arnold and Reese? What a time machine, Yeah, OK.

NOPE.

The Terminator. When you have to come up with a reason why The Terminator aged, it's time to stop.

The Terminator.

People generally agree the first two films, directed by James Cameron, are the best.

The past 3 films, Terminator 3, Salvation, and Genisys, are varying degrees of bad.

I could care less about The Terminator, but I've been a Batman comic book reader for years, and I grew up watching the animated series...the movies... even people who were formerly involved with the Batman, are sinking their own ship. Either Bruce Timm has become retarded, or he never really was a good writer - and the brains between the writing duo -- him and Paul Dini -- was always Paul Dini. Paul can still write excellently apart from Timm, but Timm cannot write excellently apart from Dini.... in my opinion.

The recent slew of animated movies from Timm have been dumpster fires. Batman and Harley Quinn (2017), The Killing Joke, Hush

If the foundation is garbage, then the movie will be garbage. You can have a whole bunch of big name actors and actresses and a movie can still be aweful -- take into consideration Schumacher's Batman and Robin... all big names that did will in other films, but all coincidentally sucked in that one. Then again, try saying lines like "suit me up Uncle Alfred." You have to have a good director and a good script. Gran Torino was an excellent movie, but it didn't use all seasoned actors, as a number of the actors in that movie were new to acting... see the behind the scenes and making of that movie. Despite not having all big budget actors, it did better than Batman and Robin. Sometimes even good actors are at the mercy of the other creators around them.

I was never a fan of Snyder's stuff... and Whedon trying to fix Snyder's movie became a Frankenstein. At that point, it was neither Whedon's movie, nor Snyder's movie.

• patty

I only ever watch Terminator 1 and 2. the rest not my cup of tea.

Definitely shrek