Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Will you adopt me?

I'm a very kind person with lots of talent

I don't adopt humans lol

• Dimple

Under many many conditions.

First of all.. how old are you? if you are 15 and older then no. It doesn't allow enough time for us to bond and I can't make financial decisions over you.

I'd need your 100% trust.. and you'd have to follow my rules.

I don't like a mess in the house.. I would train you to be extremely organized.. And I'd have to check your room inside and out on a nightly basis. Before you go to sleep.

If i feel you are hiding something from me.. i have all the right to check your belongings.

You would have to pay 100% attention to your classes.. I will not tolerate any grade below a B.

Your schooling/tuition will be paid in full by me. But you would have to have an afterschool job along with your studies.. for at least 15 hours per week.

From the money you earn, you are only allowed to use $25 for the week. Everything else has to be banked.

I MUST know all of your friends. I should have their numbers AND their parents numbers.. and wherever you go you MUST call me... video call me.

If you are honest with me, your life will be easy. If you are not, your life will be hell.

Think about it twice.

• Dimple
      1 month agoReport

i started working at 14 with a worker's permit. I hired a lot of 3.5 gpa kids that way, as well. Discipline and guidance is all anyone needs.

• Kathy

No way. I can barely support myself and my husband.

Sure. If you will pay half of the rent, clean the place and buy your own food, you can stay in my guest room as long as you like. 

I'm full sorry.

Absolutely. Now lets put that talent of yours to good use. Start by mowing my lawn.

Sure. Why not. Are you good at cleaning?

I don't adopt adults. Get a job and adopt some kittens

We don't adopt trolls, and it is really doubtful that you are being honest!