why is taboo for family members?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Regarding incest, it's wrong whenever there's abuse or molestation.

Meanwhile, "The Westermarck Effect" (people brought up together don't find each other sexually or romantically attractive) keeps siblings from choosing to become inappropriately involved with each other.

A small minority of people (myself included) find the naughty taboo idea of consensual blood-sibling incest to be thrilling. It's called a "sister fetish" or a "brother fetish" and can apply to heterosexual or same-sex incest relationships.

Religious people will claim the Bible forbids incest, although incest has apparently happened often in ancient times and was blessed by God. But to me, it doesn't seem fair that God encouraged siblings in ancient times to enjoy erotic passion / incest with each other, and now it's supposedly forbidden.  Oh well...

Regarding the Bible... most "sins" that harm no one are invented by people who want to control others... because those people who want to control others are arrogant, self-righteous, bigmouth, hypocritical jerks.  But did you ever notice that bigmouth religious jerks will loudly quote whatever verses that they agree with, and quietly ignore the contradictory ones?

So to religious people, the Bible is supposedly the ultimate authority on "sin" (i.e., bad things)... right?

Yes, the Bible does say this:

" ... do not have sexual relations with your sister... " Leviticus 18:9

OK, then what about this stuff???

"... a woman who isn't a virgin on her wedding day shall be stoned to death..." Deuteronomy 22:20-21

"... whomever blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer... " Leviticus 24:16

"... if a man commits adultery with another man's wife; with the wife of his neighbor, then both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death... " Leviticus 20:10

"... you shall not allow a woman to live who practices sorcery... " Exodus 22:18

"... anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death for they are guilty of a capital offense... " Leviticus 20:9

"... you have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest; anyone who works on the Sabbath day must be put to death... " Exodus 35:2

"... your male and female slaves shall come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves... " Leviticus 25:44

"... a woman should learn in quietness and full submission; do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent... " 1 Timothy 2:11-12

"... if a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death... " Leviticus 20:13

"... if a priest's daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she also defiles her father's holiness, then she must be burned to death... " Leviticus 21:9

"... do not trim off the hair on your temples or trim your beards.... " Leviticus 19:27

"... if you hear that in one of your cities... that certain worthless fellows are saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’... then you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to death, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and all of their animals, with the edge of the sword.... " Deuteronomy 13:12-15

So, I simply choose to accept my sister fetish. Nobody ever got hurt by a fantasy or a fetish. And if a guy with a sister incest fetish happens to have a willing sister (maybe a sister with a brother fetish), then that means he's won life's lottery.

Everyone has some sort of weird fetish that turns them on. Some fetishes are just a little more weird than others. There's a name for people who claim they have no weird fetish: "liar".

See links below in my comment for a few positive stories about people who have a sister fetish or a brother fetish. They love each other, it's all consensual, they communicate with each other, it doesn't bother them, and others probably enjoy reading about their lives.

• Alejandro
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Finally - https://tale-of-two-siblings.blogspot.com (brother blames himself for sister's mental issues) and https://my-sister-savior.blogspot.com (guy's sister is a much better sex partner than his ice cube ex-wife ever was) and https://chinese-sister-coed.blogspot.com (college siblings).

• 1 month ago

There's a line to respect and not cross that line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.