Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Should we give Canada the Northeasten US in exchange for Alberta/the Prairies?

I'll explain:

The Northeast is the only place in the country with liberals. It also has the lowest amount of Trump support (not to say there isn't any though). Obama even brought rapefugees there. And this doesn't relate to politics, but the region has the least religious people, while the rest of the country (especially the South) is highly Christian and the people go to church every Sunday.

The Canadian Prairies is the only part of Canada with conservatives. Alberta doesn't even want to be Canadian anymore, and they are mighty rich, and have oil. They don't even care for hockey there either. They don't only hate Trudeau, but even admire Trump.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Murica would be 100 percent Trumpland, and Canada would be 100 percent libtardland. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

The only thing we should give is American citizenship to all of Canada, we should only gain territory, never lose it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

...or we could send all of you Trumptards to Greenland.  However, the postal system won't allow me to mail toxic substances.  

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Don't be ridiculous. The British already kicked the USA out of Canada in the war of 1812, The Canadians don't want the yanks back.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Bwahahahaha. The NE isn't the only place there are liberals. You're forgetting California, where even Reagan (Orange) County turned all blue, and Texas, where Republican politicians are moving out because they know they will lose. And Trump isn't even welcome to set foot in California.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.