I've lost my care for this site, have you?

Ever since changing the layout and all this, had made it just to hard to use. They delete my other account and don't let me get back, they make it a maze to find my answers platform. I'm very upset

• .
    Best Answer

No, but then I use a desktop device (or tablet) so the format hasn't changed much for me. I wouldn't bother to come here at all, if my only option was to do it via smart phone.

Move your post to Entertainment>Polls & Surveys, since it is a survey of user's opinions (not a knowledge seeking question about how the site works or the rules here).

• Stan

Do you know? I do believe I am. There seems to be something creeping in and I'm kinda going into denial about it. Time will tell.

• I don't see much wrong with the new layout, its nearly the same as it was before.

And yes, the mobile version doesn't work properly, but I always try to use a PC as much as possible.

• Daniel

I still use this Site 2 times a Day I use Quora as well since the Number of Questions on here have been Slowing down since the Changes that have been Happening

Yes, at least almost There is one reason I am still here and she knows why.

Yes, almost. Sometimes I feel trapped by this site. I am answering fewer questions on YA because it seems to have become a "I dare you to answer this question so I can judge whether you should exist and defame and discredit you site rather than a knowledge sharing question and answer site.

BTW, I am on mobile, and it is NOT a smart phone. 

It's mutual, Tic TAC. Verizon obviously is not going to resolve this. 

No, not at all. I find the new layout much more sensible and much easier to use. If for some reason it no longer meets your needs you can always take a break from using it.

• Grey1 month agoReport

what's wrong with the mobile version?