Don't you just love getting ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES from Yahoo where they give no indication whatsoever of what you did that was wrong?

ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE - no date of infraction or what the infraction was.

Best Answer

I agree in that when you are told you have made a mistake but they don't tell you the details, its pointless sharing this as you cant correct your self if you don't know what the issue is.

I know when you answer a question if you post a question in place of an answer that is a breach, I know if you attack that is also a breach, spam is also. If only they would say what was the issue!!!!!!

I certainly wish that it would be more specific and tell you exactly what you wrote that was a violation.

i dont think thats coming from yahoo

I stopped getting notices for removal of my posts years ago; not that it matters much, since my appeals were universally rejected.

• Chris

I have never signed in to Yahoo Mail. Sounds like I am not missing anything.

• Rick

BUT you can appeal !!!! .......................................

• Dze

no actually that would probably freak me out ..

• Bill

I never get anything like that from Yahoo. lol