Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

In a world where the police have no obligation to defend us, we need the ability to defend ourselves. T of F?

False. In a world where the police have no obligation to defend us, we can't have the ability to defend ourselves, because we would die if had the ability to defend ourselves. If the police don't defend us, then our only chance for survival is to be undefended. You can be able to defend yourself or you can be able to stay alive, but not both.

• Zee
      1 month agoReport

Stephen is one of the dumbest paid trolls ever. HAHAHAHA

Yeah True;,,,,after calling 911 for 2 criminals breaking into my home, I was put on hold and decided right than and there to not rely on the police and to protect myself and my family.

the police have never had an obligation to defend you and so you have always needed the capability to defend yourselves.

That's looking more and more like the truth. The good guys are killing and getting away with it. Its not right. Shot a woman in Texas in her own house. Gave her a short warning and blew her away. She moved ,he shot her killed her. In her own house. Its out of control.

that sounds like it could be true

• sam

my lemon squirt is at the ready

Trump says we can pay military and police to protect us like Saudi Arabia does.

Conservative will select true while Libs will select false.

T - Always.........

• Rayal

Keep your guns locked and loaded there cowboy. They are all out to get you.

You just can't be too careful.

• Conservative
      1 month agoReport

Hugh Morris, I’m not sure what you are full of but it certainly NOT peanut butter.