If it came down to a Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden election??? Who gets your support?

The Donald. I agree with his stance on abortion!! Pro Life!!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I vote against trump no matter who he runs against. trump is a jerk above any others..

• kevin1 month agoReport

I agree!! He’s a scam artist!! Lies lies lies

• 1 month ago

Trump 2020 ..

• 1 month ago

Biden...............................

• 1 month ago

Trump 100%.  Biden is in another world & is nothing but a thief.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vermin Supreme!

• 1 month ago

I've said this before and I will say it again, I would vote for a rock before I would vote for that cretin.

• 1 month ago

So Kevin supports pro life. Just exactly how much knowledge do you have on women's health? I can easily say "nothing". Men still trying to be superior about something they know nothing about! Joe would get my support. Trump is a "trainwreck" and it gets worse. Pulling our military, instead of helping the Kurds, will tell the world that they can not depend on the U.S. for anything. This is what a Nationalist President does. What happened to Democracy? World opinion of Trump is not good!

• 1 month ago

i like donald trump as president

• Dan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I would hope not. Time will tell, ha ha

• Zack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In any election with Trump, his opponent will get my vote regardless of who it is.

• 1 month ago

it doesn't matter who the Democrats put up, Donald trump is going to be beat worse then anyone has since Regan beat Carter, the Dems could put up a chimpanzee and this would be true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.