My ex broke up with me after I told him that before we got together I had a sexual history with his best friend. Am I in the wrong ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He's shallow.

• 1 month ago

It’s the past but I couldn’t date anyone who slept with my best friend either.

• 1 month ago

Well, before your boyfriend broke up with you he would be labouring under the hoped for believe that you and he eventually form a relationship exclusive to each other. Your relations to him have just confirmed that he has been living in a dream world, hence his rapid exit. Poor sod.

Yres I know that in the real world it is fashionable to let it all hang out, but tell this poor lout that he will always be a second best to your earliest sexulal advertures, was extremely cruel.

You must have as many brains and common sense as a meat pie.

Did it never dawn on you that if you have 'been around the block a time or two', it is not the wisest thing to tell everyone about it as they will rapidly come to the conclusion that your a ****.

Learn to keep you mouth shut STUPID GIRL.

• Milan1 month agoReport

I told him and ONLY him out of respect and I’ve only had a sexual history with two people in my entire life and that was him and his friend so I don’t think that makes me a ****.

• B-Dub
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You are wrong for not telling him when you started dating. Saying that you fooled around with a friend of his is something just about every guy would want to know. You didn't tell him for a reason, I suspect you were thinking he would react this way if you told him before.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.