My ex broke up with me after I told him that before we got together I had a sexual history with his best friend. Am I in the wrong ?

• -

He's shallow.

It’s the past but I couldn’t date anyone who slept with my best friend either.

Well, before your boyfriend broke up with you he would be labouring under the hoped for believe that you and he eventually form a relationship exclusive to each other. Your relations to him have just confirmed that he has been living in a dream world, hence his rapid exit. Poor sod.

Yres I know that in the real world it is fashionable to let it all hang out, but tell this poor lout that he will always be a second best to your earliest sexulal advertures, was extremely cruel.

You must have as many brains and common sense as a meat pie.

Did it never dawn on you that if you have 'been around the block a time or two', it is not the wisest thing to tell everyone about it as they will rapidly come to the conclusion that your a ****.

Learn to keep you mouth shut STUPID GIRL.

• Milan1 month agoReport

I told him and ONLY him out of respect and I’ve only had a sexual history with two people in my entire life and that was him and his friend so I don’t think that makes me a ****.

• B-Dub

You are wrong for not telling him when you started dating. Saying that you fooled around with a friend of his is something just about every guy would want to know. You didn't tell him for a reason, I suspect you were thinking he would react this way if you told him before.