Ab asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Pink urine color ?

Basically i started keto diet on 1 october and i lost 7kg weight but i also started fweeling dizzy, weak, slight chest pain and shortness of breath even after little activity so i stopped keto diet. Same day (yesterday) at night when i took a pee, i felt irritation/burning senstation in my penis. Today morning same thing happened but at night when i was peeing, the color of urine suddenly change to pink from yellow. I'm going to talk to my family doctor soon about this matter but was just wondering does this happened to anyone here and what it could be ? Otherwise I'm not feeling any kind of pain in my both kidneys. Btw I'm 20 years old man.

Right after peeing, as i was worried about that color change, i drink like around 1liter of water. And now right after poating this question i took a pee again and this time it was clear or transparent and i didn't even felt irritation but yeah there very slight irritation in penis maybe because of previous pee and it's not even that noticeable.

The keto diet was developed for a specific medical problem and if it's not carefully monitored it can be dangerous. Pink urine is a sign that you have blood in your pee and you better go to the Dr.

Sounds like a UTI in progress and you need some meds to help this condition since you are showing slight signs of blood in the urine. Its either from bacteria or inflammation in the urinary tract, or its from inflammation of the prostate,or maybe a std such as herpes, gonorrhea, or chlamydia.

This could affect the urethra( the tube that drains urine from the bladder to outside the body).