A trump supporter here said that "people who identify as conservative yet don't vote for trump are liars." Is this right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

True conservatives don’t want anything to do with Trump or this version of the GOP, so no, that’s not true. There’s nothing historically conservative about Trump and his bots. They’ve completely trashed the reputation of the GOP, with help from those in Congress protecting Trump. What they believe and spout has no relation to actual conservative principles.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

conservatives are often the liars on most any issue.

• 1 month ago

I'd rather there be more fake Trump Haters (cowards) among opposing Dems who secretly vote for Trump in the booth, then to have it the other way around....

• Zack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s wrong.

I’m a conservative but I am NOT a man who supports narcissists who betray our allies, abuse their power, have no brain, support murderous dictators, steal money, falsify weather reports, and shutdown the government.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Oh, this a game they play with themselves, anytime a GOP member gets in trouble. If they identify as a republican, and get caught........then cons will come out of the woodwork and say.........Oh well, I am a CONSERVATIVE........not one of *those* Republicans. But if it's a hardcore Conservative that gets busted.......then they switch back to .........oh well, he's a CONSERVATIVE, he doesn't represent the REPUBLICAN party. They play this game, like having an invisible friend, and anytime they get caught.........it's Always the "other guy" that stained the party........not them! Like it's two different animals entirely.

• Sherry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've known conservatives to be taken in by liberal propaganda. Their collective yawn at gay marriage was a real eye opener. They couldn't see ahead far enough to predict the transgender attack on our children.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Trump is a dud. IMO, a good conservative would not vote for Trump at all.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Technically, no.

But we need a few more David Jollyes and Nicolle Wallaces and less Matt Gaetzes and Joe Manchins, LOL.

Source(s): Personally, I think Nicolle Wallace is the best personality in all of MSNBC. Never Trumpers are the best.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would believe it. Conservatives for the most part come together when election time comes. No matter how obviously corrupt and sick their candidate is. That isn't the case with Democrats. In the 2016 election, 9% of Democrats voted for Trump over Hillary Clinton. If you're a conservative and you have a negative opinion of Trump, good luck getting any other conservative on your side lol. You'll be branded a liberal and lose respect from your fellow conservatives.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

LOL! That's a new one. Who did you vote for then other than McCain and Romney, if you voted at all?

• 1 month ago

Definitely not. Trump is of the Toddler Party.... no grace, no self-control, no care for anyone except himself. He's a total narcissist, can't speak the English language. He's reactive and out of control. Never saw anything like it.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

You sound like a backwoods ignoramus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.